Orlando area dive shops?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Artimas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I may be briefly visiting Orlando next week. I won't be able to dive, but may be able to "window shop".

Any nice dive shops in the Orlando area that are worth a visit? I found an old thread from '05, and was wondering if there are any new shops, or if any closed :( lately.

Thanks!

Since 2005, the Orlando area has lost five or six dive stores. Those were small stores. If you are around International Drive, you could stop in Diver's Direct and look around. Most of the other stores are good guys, and probably look like the store in your town.

A short trip down the road from Orlando will get you to Kissimmee and the Kissimmee Professional Dive Center. You will find a good selection of gear and a friendly group of guys. Did my Rescue and Cave certification through them and really enjoyed it. Great place to visit.

Enjoy Orlando!

Dave

Just up from orlando in lake mary, Wet-n-fla scuba is where I got my OW. Phil is a good guy and has a nice dive shop.

Thanks to all who replied!

In Lake Mary there is also Seminole Scuba, Nice shop, great people, Across the road from Gander Mt. In longwood there ie Scuba Diversions.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom