Anyone used the Sherwood Trek fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 2 pairs of them and dive them on about 1/2 of my dives.
The split fins are a little easier on the legs than a standard fin.
I also dive Scubapro Jets.

What size are you looking at ?
I ask because I was thinking about selling 1 pair. I had purchased the second pair to send out west to my Mom's , but I never did it. They are XL size, and I would want $40.00 for them.

Jim Breslin

G'day

I have had the Treks since I started 55 dives ago and they are great. I changed the straps to stainless steel springs and those made a lot of difference to the general use of the fins. The springs make them real easy to take on and off.

As far as the splits go, I find them very comfortable and easy on the calves.

The only difficulty I find is trying to do a reverse kick. I think I will need some paddle fins to do those as I believe that the Treks (or split fins in general) are a bit too flexible. Or maybe I need to practice a lot more...:)

All in all they are great and highly recommended.

Cheers

Joe

I have a pair of these. They awesome for straight ahead swimming. They arent very good at reverse kicking or minor adjustments. They are a little heavy and bulky for traveling, so IMO it just depends on what you are wanting these for. They are easy on the legs but you lose alot of movement ability.

I am looking for a set of XL Sherwood Trek fins does anyone have a set how much

I am looking for a set of XL Sherwood Trek fins does anyone have a set how much

jbres1 said a couple of post up , he had a set for $40 (I think thats the price). Killer deal. But I have a set that I have borrowed from a friend that Ive used on sveral dives, tried many other styles and , I have to say, they were my favorites. About to pick up a pair myself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom