All Navy Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am going to become a navy diver and if anyone on this board is or was one I would like to here from you so if you are or were please write me with anything that I should know or any info that might be useful... thanks everybody,,,,
Dave

o_O

I wonder if this is a record

Sadly, I started diving after my own military career was over. If I had a do over, I would have pursued becoming a Navy diver too.

Thanks for serving, where ever you are!

Last edited:
o_O

I wonder if this is a record

Ten years could be? The OP could have become a navy diver and retired by now. :)

Judging from the OP's profile, I wouldn't expect a reply.

Last Activity
May 21st, 2003 09:55 AM

I would not dive with a Navy trained diver. Their signal for ok is my signal to surface.

If you do not speak the same language, then how are we to understand each other?

I would not dive with a Navy trained diver. Their signal for ok is my signal to surface.
If you do not speak the same language, then how are we to understand each other?

Go over what signals you plan to use during a pre-dive buddy check?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom