Anyone know what's up with Tampa Adventure Sports?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wolfen42

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Well, we've been down here around Crystal river since the 26th trying to find some nice places to go for newly minted AOW divers who only have their temp OW card with them... (grin)

We've got four freshly filled tanks of air from Bird's Underwater and no ideas on where to use them :)

We've been to Devil's Den, Blue Grotto, and Rainbow River so far.

I've been trying to call Tampa Adventure Sports to check out the diving at Weeki Wachee but I just keep getting a fax machine when I call 813-989-3483. Are they still in business?

This is our last day down here and we were hoping to get a couple of dives in before we left.

Maybe we should go check out paradise springs?

Well, we've been down here around Crystal river since the 26th trying to find some nice places to go for newly minted AOW divers who only have their temp OW card with them... (grin)

We've got four freshly filled tanks of air from Bird's Underwater and no ideas on where to use them :)

We've been to Devil's Den, Blue Grotto, and Rainbow River so far.

I've been trying to call Tampa Adventure Sports to check out the diving at Weeki Wachee but I just keep getting a fax machine when I call 813-989-3483. Are they still in business?

This is our last day down here and we were hoping to get a couple of dives in before we left.

Maybe we should go check out paradise springs?

I was in there today, and just called and got Bert. I'm heading over there now to pick up my tanks. They are still in business and still a great shop.

I guess I was just unlucky about when I called this morning, I think it rings over into the fax if it rings too many times.

Hopefully paradise springs tomorrow morning... :)

I guess I was just unlucky about when I called this morning, I think it rings over into the fax if it rings too many times.

Hopefully paradise springs tomorrow morning... :)

Yeah, they said that happened sometimes when I asked. They don't open until 10:30, so if you called before, it was a good possibility that that is what happened. Have fun at Paradise, fun dive.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom