Dork Power

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fisherdvm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Why are we banished in the deep crevices of "NON-Geographic Club"? Why are all the best DORKY threads prompty moved to "Humor", "The PUB", or some non descriptive hole in the board?

I'd say we have more members than those do goody technical divers, underwater hunting, and even all the posters in the medical section.

Why don't we demand that we have a prominent place, in the main scubaboard column, the scubadiving central, right above the technical diver column?

I'd suggest that we all give Scubaboard our sentiments, and all pull down our pants at once....

:mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner:

I'll join ya

:mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::m ooner::moo ner::moone :mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner:r:

I'll second that,

:blinking::blinking::blinking::blinking::blinking:
:dork2: RULES

Change the name and you might get some response.

Dork Divers is used in good spirits and with good fun in mind but really, who wants to be associated with Dorks?

Webster thinks it may be an alteration of "dick." They reference "Nerd" which is nothing to be ashamed of but they also reference "Jerk." Who wants to be a jerk?

If you can't laugh at yourself then you have no sense of humor and belong in a paperbag

It could have something to do with the fact that you are a Non-Geographic Club named Dork Divers.

If you want to promote Dork Divers, do so! However I doubt we are going to move this into a place that it belongs... less?

The FL Conch area (in the regional club area) is one of SB's busiest forums, and they are not asking for a new location, even if they have asked for different structures.

It's not about where you are there grasshopper, but about the zen of the posting! :D

Change the name and you might get some response.

Dork Divers is used in good spirits and with good fun in mind but really, who wants to be associated with Dorks?

Webster thinks it may be an alteration of "dick." They reference "Nerd" which is nothing to be ashamed of but they also reference "Jerk." Who wants to be a jerk?

If we have to explain, you wouldn't understand...............

I think we better pull our pants up, guys!! They may ban us from scubaboard....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom