Pcb 3-27-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PatMyGreen

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
We snuck out to try our hand at the federal waters on Wednesday hoping for grouper of epic proportions. The weather here has been alittle too rough for most smaller craft since it reopend. Sadly we only had calm seas, vis over 50', reef donkeys, huge inquisitive red snappers and normally proportioned groupers. It was awful:wink:. Also it was the maiden voyage of our friend Jen's new prokat, and of course there were some mechanical, electrical, personal breakdowns... but nothing we couldn't fix with duct tape, zip ties and threats of violence. This was the first time we had dove by GPS alone and it turns out my numbers are right on, thankfully, as 140' is alittle deep to just take a look around at sand.

Attachments

• IMG_0099rs.JPG
    IMG_0099rs.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0101rs.JPG
    IMG_0101rs.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 45
  • kelly's lobsterrs.jpg
    kelly's lobsterrs.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 30
  • mythical1rs.jpg
    mythical1rs.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 34
  • oh yeah!rs.jpg
    oh yeah!rs.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 38
Vis 50'+
Temp 71*
Max Depth 144fsw

I wish I had not been so narced on the first dive or I would have some very up close pictures of some red snapper that I could almost grab. They'll still be there in June is my new mantra.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom