Looking @ A Zeagle Tech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shotthebreeze

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Has anybody ever dove with the Zeagle Tech or the 911? Their both built on the same frame and have the same bladder I believe, just a different name. I'm looking at purchasing a tech so I can dive doubles after my AOW training.

I've got one for sale. What size do you need?

your profile shows you already dive a tech :huh: .... im confused

"Equipment Setup: Zeagle Tech, Sherwood Brut Reg, Sherwood Dual Octo, Sherwood Wisdom Computer"

cheers

I dive a Ranger just singles though. I'll ask before others have you looked at a Back Plate and Wing?

your profile shows you already dive a tech :huh: .... im confused

"Equipment Setup: Zeagle Tech, Sherwood Brut Reg, Sherwood Dual Octo, Sherwood Wisdom Computer"

cheers

It was purchased for me as a gift, so I added it. I think I might be sending it back though due to the 65 lb lift being over the top.

I dive a Zeagle Tech but have never configured it with doubles. It has been a great BC with lots of lift and is built tough.
I believe that the only difference between the tech and the 911 is some extra pockets and reflective trim. It is also pretty close to the Ranger with more lift (65 vs 44 lbs) and no cummerbund.

It was purchased for me as a gift, so I added it. I think I might be sending it back though due to the 65 lb lift being over the top.

ahhhh

i have a zeagle tec but a 44lbs lift... bertha (the 65lbs wing) is a BIG wing!

i love my tec and only changed it for a bpw late last year

cheers

I dive a Zeagle Tech but have never configured it with doubles. It has been a great BC with lots of lift and is built tough.
I believe that the only difference between the tech and the 911 is some extra pockets and reflective trim. It is also pretty close to the Ranger with more lift (65 vs 44 lbs) and no cummerbund.

You don't find that it "tacos" or causes too much drag with a single tank? A lot of people I spoke to about it said it wouldn't be the ideal singles BCD. I'd love your input considering you own and dive with one...

what size is your tech almitywife?

my wing is 44lbs..... hubby bought it for me 10yrs ago (his version of sexy lingerie) and i think the following year they changed to the 65lb wing

ive always been very very happy with it

cheers

Back
Top Bottom