American Dream II, 4/19/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scoobahdood

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey SB'ers, I'm looking for some dive buddies for a morning boat dive with American Dream II on 04/19/08. This is during OceanFest. I know I'm posting this a little early but it can't hurt. I know I'm a :dork2: If anybody is interested, let me know, so I can look for ya and introduce myself. Hope to see a few of you on board. :14:

Here's the link to the boat: ScubaFortLauderdale.com - Home of the American Dream II

I may be able to make it .... I will let you know :wink:

That would be great! :D I hope you can make!! :14:

See if you can rally all your buddies to come out. Sounds like a fun group to go diving with!! Should be a great weekend. Looking forward to it!!

So your name must be Larry scoobahdood? Kim P happy to meet you :)

Just got off the phone with Cpt. Todd .... he is busy hiding all his regulators as we speak :wink: but he said the only male was Larry :wink:

Kim + larry I can probable make it, but are we talking Morning or afternoon? Let me know so I can book it soon. Kim, I think this time the boat wants you to bring YOUR reg.. See you in two weeks, Tee

So your name must be Larry scoobahdood? Kim P happy to meet you :)

Just got off the phone with Cpt. Todd .... he is busy hiding all his regulators as we speak :wink: but he said the only male was Larry :wink:

HMMMMMM A boat full of Females sounds like a winner to me!!!!!! :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom