another Malta question.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just a girl

Reaction score
Who can tell me about 'diveshackscuba' (the fun-adventure team) in Sliema, Malta.

I'm going to do a course this summer with this school!
I would like to hear your experiences!!!

I personally don't know much about Scuba Shack, in particular but I know a few good setups in Malta. I lived there for 18 Years and I still visit. There is big competition in diving Schools I cannot imagine any bad once.

It all depends what sort of diving you do, where you are staying - most hotels will set you up, etc.

I usually use Aqua Bubbles down in the south end of Malta. Very close to a number of wrecks (inc WW2)& Ray fills nitrox too. I was always treated very well and the prices were very reasonable. In Gozo I used St Andrew's and for nitrox in Gozo I used Dwejra Divers. If you go don’t miss diving in Gozo – I think it’s nicer……. If you are more into tech diving (trimix and RB), use Strand.

I will be going there this May.

Take care

Lawrence

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom