Looking for buddy on April 3rd for ling and ab dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divn-Cali

New
Reaction score
Hey fellow divers,
New to this forum but I really need a partner for the 3rd, mine had to bail on me. I will be launching out of Timber Cove (if I find someone). Split gas (if you travel with me from East Bay) and launch fees (about 15 bucks, less if three of us) and you just might find the best new buddy you could have hoped for (You know? one with a boat!). I know it's short notice but what the heck, I wanna go man!!! Looking for new buddies anyway, mine is quite busy these days. I've been doing this a long time (over 20 years) and my Achilles (13 ft./30 hp) is perfect for two or three with a little squeze. Short rides out, so no big deal if you wanna bring your buddy. I also wanted to add that I'm into photography as well (Point Lobos, Monterey, heck anywhere, even up north). So if you would like to try and hook up just PM me and we'll talk logistics.
Safe Diving to All,
Mike (divn-cali)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom