Navarre Pier or Destin Jetties this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpsexton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone diving Navarre Pier or Destin Jetties this weekend? My wife, my son and I will be down for some spring diving this weekend and I'd like to drive on down and do a shore dive or two as well. I dove the Pier a couple years ago, is it still divable? How does the tides look for Destin Jetties?

You can find tide information at www.saltwatertides.com and I think shagman is thinking of diving Destin Jetties sometime this weekend as well. Might try PMing him.

Navarre Beach Pier is still quite divable when the surf isn't too rough.

I'm not liking the tides this weekend, so I won't be doing Destin. This weekend may end up being a dry weekend for me!

Saturday has a double high tide. Some people from the Scuba Shop in Fort Walton Beach, will be diving the jetties at the 10 AM high tide. I am hopeful that the small tidal range may let things settle down a bit as far as visibility goes.

I'm not liking the tides this weekend, so I won't be doing Destin. This weekend may end up being a dry weekend for me!

I can tell ya who has 2 thumbs and will be at the jetties on saturday... This guy. Yeah, we are hoping to get one good dive in that morning and then we will go to the bay to finish up their skills for class. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Is anyone planning on diving the Destin Jetties on Sunday or any day during the week who doesn't mind a Georgia boy tagging along?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom