Wisdom 2 - Volume

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fisheater

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is it just me, or is it hard to hear the audible alarm on the Wisdom 2?

Unless I'm looking right at the computer when the red light flashes and I still my breathing, I simply don't hear the alarm under water. Heck, under ideal - looking right at it - conditions, I can barely make out the beep, without a hood.

Anyone else have similar problems?

I have used the first Wisdom for 2 years now, and it took several dives before I was convinced that the computer was ever beeping.

Just got back from a trip in the Gulf of Mexico and I just bought the Wisdom 2 console and tried it out for the first time and i could not here it either. Has anyone found a fix for this or do I have a bad unit

I have used the first Wisdom for 2 years now, and it took several dives before I was convinced that the computer was ever beeping.

That sure is odd. When my Wisdom beeps the whole dive group grabs their computer. I wish I could lower the volume.

I have the Wisdom I and can tell you that the alarm is quite loud. It must be an issue?
I had to turn some of them off except an important few. For instance the ascent alarm was quickly turned off since you can set it off easily.
You should definitely contact your LDS or Sherwood on this concern.

Sorry to hear that. I just bought a Wisdom 2 and the PIECE OF @)(#@Q^&$#(@* failed right out of the freakn' box. I bought it from an authorized dealer that is a 3 hour drive. Guess I'll tell my students what not to buy. Hail to Cochran never had one fail! I Can't wait to call them BTW if you need a number to call them check out rmiscuba.com, you can find a phone number there.

Back
Top Bottom