Memorial Day Weekend in the Dry Tortugas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Group Trip aboard the MV Spree in the Dry Tortugas May 24-28. We board the boat Friday night May 23 on or around 8PM at Stock Island near Key West, Florida. Diving is over the next 5 days and we get off the boat the afternoon of May 28. Price includesthe boat trip, all diving, Nitrox, all meals, and beverages like gatorade, water, coffee. Cost is $1150 per person.

Spree FAQ about Key West

Spree FAQ about the Dry Tortugas

Spree booking information

I have taken this boat many times out of Freeport, Texas to the Flower Gardens. It is a very clean, comfortable dive boat liveaboard. The sleeping accomodations are bunks with curtains. The boat is air conditioned in the Captain Frank and Melanie Wasson own this boat and the have a stellar reputation in the Flower Gardens. Last year they decided to have a change of pace and relocate to the Florida Dry Tortugas for a couple of months out of the year. This is a great boat for serious divers, beginners to advanced. Check out the website for details and booking information. If you want to go with my group Memorial Day Weekend just put it in the notes under the Open Booking link that you are with Troy and Debra.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom