Need Help Diving in Hilton Head, SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gspence18

New
Reaction score
Hello to all! My name is Gabe and I currently live in Alabama. I'm getting married in HHI end of June. I have been a regular there for years, just never diving! I really want to hit some of the waters near HHI. Hears the kicke, everybody in my group are deep sea fishers with no interest in diving. Can anybody give me a hand in guiding me to anybody in the HHI area that may do fishing and dive charters. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

There are some dive shops around that part of SC however you may need to drive up to Mertyle Beach or down to Charleston. I have some sites for those dive shops if your interested. I myself will be in Sumter SC the month of June and wil be doing some local diving. I plan to go to the Cooper River and dive for Shark teeth. Its near Charleston. I also plan on hitting thebeaches in Mrytle Beach as well.

OFF THE WALL DIVE CHARTERS (864)944-DIVE

This place is in Sumter:

Underh2oadventures > Home

Surely one of these places can get in touch with the right people.

Good Luck.

Thats a start! However, Charleston might be a little out of the way. i heard of people talking about a few dive shops in the savannah, beuforand hhi area. i'de like to try to get some of their info.

I'm going to be in Hilton Head in July myself, so i am also interested to hear about dive ops there too.

CC1020 please let me know if you find out any info. i'm digging around as much as i can. i have a lady trying to look up some info for me, but all she says is evrybody only does fishing charters. there has to be a way to find a local captain in hhi willing to charter some divers, there are only about 10,000 boats out there!

Back
Top Bottom