GUE--DIR Fundamentals Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yet another class being run in the Midwest this summer. Mike's running one, there's this one, there's on in cincinnati the weekend before this, and there's one in ky (the one I'm going to) two weekends after that....hmmm...I smell a conspiracy.

I'm running three if anyone ever signs up. So far all three classes are empty.

That's the problem...you've given them too much to think about. Three classes...hah...combine that with the fact people are timid about taking the class in the first place....you must love this DIR stuff...

They're never where you want them!!

I'd love to take the class with Mike but I can't wait until June and can't really justify a trip out to Indiana!

I hate working weekends...I will never get the class.

Dectek once bubbled...
I hate working weekends...I will never get the class.

We did a mid-week class last summer in Dutch Springs, PA that may have worked for you in Atlantic City..

There is a good chance we'll be back in NYC and/or Dutch Springs this summer so hopefully you'll be able to make it..

Thanks

There is a good chance we'll be back in NYC and/or Dutch Springs this summer so hopefully you'll be able to make it..

How did I miss that. Please let me know when you are planning on a return visit! Or better yet, where should I be watching for scheduled classes?

Thanks!

Kewl Beans.....Wednesdays and Thursdays would be great.

Rookman...what part of the Joysey Shore ya from?

Joysey...what exit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom