# of dives vs # of posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuberd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I was sitting here thinking that as I work towards my 300th post I have almost 3 times more posts than dives. It seems to me that my computer is indeed rotting my brain and I should get out and dive more to try to equalize this number.

scuberd once bubbled...
I was sitting here thinking that as I work towards my 300th post I have almost 3 times more posts than dives. It seems to me that my computer is indeed rotting my brain and I should get out and dive more to try to equalize this number.
You should have at least 10 times more dives than you do posts or you are a foolish windbag and shouldn't be relied on for decent advice..

O-ring once bubbled...

You should have at least 10 times more dives than you do posts or you are a foolish windbag and shouldn't be relied on for decent advice..

wow, 29,000 dives is a lot. especailly for someone who must have trouble finding someone who can stand to be with you.

scuberd once bubbled...

wow, 29,000 dives is a lot. especailly for someone who must have trouble finding someone who can stand to be with you.
Thanks for that...I haven't laughed out loud at the computer in a while...

Yeah, oring, how many dives do you have logged????

Hmmmm??????

We are dying to hear this....

Or should we just call you a windbag starting now????

Wow. How very interesting. Who cares ? Tha important is that you don't lie on how many posts, er... dives you have. :)

Yawn.

The real question is how many post equal a dive?!?! :wink:
- A J

Well, I do have ten times as many dives as I do posts, however I believe that my posts are going to soon surpass my dives...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom