Curious if others of you in the tourist biz are feeling the airline closures yet...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

friscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
This week has been restructured for me dramatically, 3 cancelled charters and 1 rescheduled charter. Two of the cancellations were to folk who found out they were stranded here and had to spend 2 grand on tix to get home as well as rent a place for another 3-4 nights, the others were by people who couldn't get here on their original dates.

I'm just curious if all the other local tourist reliant divers on the board have been affected yet. I know the shop I get my airfills from is having the same things go on that I'm having.

I suspect things will normalize in a week or two. I bet the cruise ships are really noticing it. For some reason, we've had no ships for several days in Kona, not sure if this is related or not, but they'd been almost a daily event the last several months.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom