DiveRite HID light - help to identify

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O.M.O.H.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Hi i am trying to identify this light: Compact HID scuba light - eBay (item 290219176309 end time Apr-07-08 17:03:33 PDT)

This is definitely a DiveRite one. I will appreciate any info. Thanks a million in advance.

be75_1.JPG

bf93_1.JPG

c90e_1.JPG

bd86_1.JPG

That light is a hybrid, the cord out to the light head is a Dive Rite H1; 10W HID. It was last produced in the spring of 2002. The canister, battery, cord sealing gland, were made by Bill Rennaker at Cave Excursions; Luraville, Fl.

Jerry

Hello,

We currently have a light special going on during the month of April. May I suggest a brand-new H10 light that is under warranty?

MSRP is normally $675 on a H10 HID Slimline, right now it is $599. MR11 Slimline Sunspots regularly retail for $565 and are on sale right now at $499.

Just a thought. Here is a link to our April specials:SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - APRIL SALE!

Best,
Kathleen

Hi i am trying to identify this light: Compact HID scuba light - eBay (item 290219176309 end time Apr-07-08 17:03:33 PDT)

This is definitely a DiveRite one. I will appreciate any info. Thanks a million in advance.

be75_1.JPG

bf93_1.JPG

c90e_1.JPG

bd86_1.JPG

Thanks a lot for information. I wish i could actually afford a new light...

Anyway, are there still parts available? If yes do you have bulb, cord, battery part numbers etc, and if some parts not available are there replacements from newer models?

Is there a downloadable manual somewhere? And finally which one of the storm cases would fit this light?

Any other info you might provide that could be useful?

Thanks again

We have replacement bulbs; the cord and sealing gland are interchangeable with current production. We no longer have any of the metal for that head; so if any screws are seized up, etc we would have to upgrade it to the H10. I can't say about the battery, charger, etc Bill Rennaker provided that. I believe our light manuals are on our website; what applies to our H10 would apply to the H1; except for specific part numbers.

Jerry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom