Any chicks in Jacksonville, Fl?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoknSeaBabe

Reaction score
Hi girls! I am going to be coming down through Jacksonville next weekend and was wondering if there are any other girls that could show me some awesome dive sites that don't cost a lot to visit and where I could rent some gear for a good price?

Well, I guess it all depends on if you are a chick type of Babe, or a boy type of Babe. Post a picture, and you might find dive buddies of both types. Of course, it helps to have a more complete profile, right?

Well, I guess it all depends on if you are a chick type of Babe, or a boy type of Babe. Post a picture, and you might find dive buddies of both types. Of course, it helps to have a more complete profile, right?
LOL yeah, probably his middle-school class photo. :rofl3:
It's spring break and there's too many teens with time on their hands.

Hey guys. I have updated my profile. Feel free to check it out. All I wanted to do was dive while I was out of town, but thanks for the support. Good to see what kind of divers on on this site. That is exactly why I asked for specifically girls. Because its always rude guys like you that respond. No thanks to that. How about instead of being a parasite to all the forums, you either say something helpful and constructive or not say anything at all.

Thanks. I'm sure not everyone is like this. Its always the ones with nothing to do that hit first. :) Do you own the Scuba store you listed or just endorse them?

I think it's not really that bad of us to be a bit suspicious about someone who's first post is looking for "chicks" to dive with, and whom doesn't have their profile filled out or anything, and who posts in the general forum instead of the regional forum.....

You seem to maybe actually be a girl looking for other girls to dive with, as opposed to a guy looking to pick up a girl, so I will give you some helpful advice: post in the Florida Conch Diver's section. Lots of divers are from Jax and that's where they look to find local dive buddies. The Basic Scuba Discussions section is not as helpful for finding dive buddies.

Phil owns the store.

We just had a Jacksonville area dive meeting last night. There were two of us females there!!

I won't be able to dive with you though because I work during the week and will be preparing for my Bonaire trip and then flying out next weekend (April 19th weekend). Good Luck!

Miranda

Hey RoknSeaBabe. I'm not a Scubaboard expert but I do know that there are forums for Florida and also for ladies only. If you post on these I'm sure you'll get help with your questions. Also have a look through and you'll maybe get help just from that. You'll soon see there are plenty of helpful folks out there. Welcome to the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom