Genesis OZ Second Stage questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

magicwanz

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I just bought a new second stage Genesis OZ, can you please tell me where can I get a manual for this regulator?

Also, what IP do I want to set my first stage for best performance of the OZ second stage?

When I tune the second stage, I assume the predive should be set to "+" and resistance knob should be all the way open (max flow)? :confused: Advice from all would be greatly appreciated.

I think my first post may have been a little ambiguous, so let me add:

When I tune (adjust cracking effort) the second stage, I assume the predive should be set to "+" and resistance knob should be all the way open (max flow)? I don't know (I have been using a mares abyss before so all I needed to do to adjust cracking effort of the the 2nd stage is turn the nut with an allen wrench). Please help!!!!! :confused:

WOW, that was EASY :D.

Sorry about the questions, I should have waited until the reg arrived!!! As a previous Abyss owner, you can understand why I could have been confused.

Got the 2nd stage yesterday and dove it today. I have to say I'm REALLY impressed, this thing breathes like a dream. I put it on a Miflex hose and I don't even notice the second stage is there (besides the angel's breath it provides, of course).

It's on and Apex DS4 1st. IP is at 135.
Sorry if there was any confusion.

signed,

A proud new Genesis fan :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom