Songline cruises

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingdog5

Registered
Reaction score
:shakehead: the boat Bugis Bagus run buy SongLine Cruises of Indonesia & The Traditional Fleet

does ay one know this company or the boat

any help would be great
:D

Songline Cruises actually does not run this boat, and I'm not sure if they run any of the boats on their site. Robin Engel, one of the partners in Songline Cruises, is the founder of The Traditional Fleet, sort of an alliance of locally owned and/or operated traditional boats. A lot of the boats on the Songline site are actually available through other liveaboard agents too, but prices are the same. As far as the boat you're inquiring about, it's owned by a couple of French guys that Robin refers to as "good guys". If you're looking for a Raja Ampat liveaboard, it's certainly the cheapest one I've come across. But then, if you're familiar with it, it's not exactly the typical liveaboard, is it? That's about all I can tell you ...

Hi,
I'm looking after informations about Songline.
do you dive with this company?
Is it safe?
thanks

I've booked with them in the past and had no problems. They are not a dive company, but a booking company. They also own a boatbuilding yard in Indonesia, so they are quite close to the business.

Back
Top Bottom