Marsa Alam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danieladamsmith

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi there, just got back from Marsa Alam yesterday. Aside from a nightmare airport experience leaving (get to the airport early, when leaving. They just can't handle volume very well)...it was a fantastic trip. We stayed at Brayka Bay Resort and used Extra Divers, which has shops in Marsa Alam, Dahab, Koussa, Sharm and many other places. I cannot recommend it enough. My girlfriend got certified and i had 10 dives. It was absolutely great. They are organized and very friendly for all languages and cultures. This reads like some ulterior motive post but it isn't. They run a great shop and Marsa has some really good sites. If you are going there don't miss MARSA ABU DABAB. Usually one has a chance to see Dugongs. We didn't but watched 4 turtles the size of SMART cars chow down on sea grass. The flora and fauna is pretty similar to Thailand.
Note to self...Do a nitrox course. Next time I will. I don't know if it's age or what but 2 dives a day on air just wears me out now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom