What's next?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
C'mon... give us a peak! DEMA is over six months away and I am jonesing to see some new gear. What was the latest item you released and can you give us a sneak peak at your next goodie?

C'mon... give us a peak! DEMA is over six months away and I am jonesing to see some new gear. What was the latest item you released and can you give us a sneak peak at your next goodie?

Hey Doc,

We are happy to showcase our new products. Check out our online catalog at SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - New!

For those who want to "first dibbs" on new product news, they can sign up for our consumer newsletter at SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Contact Us and Sign Up

In the works...new LED and HID lighting...stay tuned!

Kathleen

We don't want more mail in our e-boxes! :no I competes with all the spam! :eyebrow: Just post it right here! You'll reach more people this way! I would love to hear more about the development of your
200.jpg
. What a cool LED light!

I'd settle for the release of the X, but thats just me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom