Beaches T&C Provo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

12divendc

Reaction score
Hey everybody! First timer here--be gentle . . .

Has anyone ever stayed at Beaches T&C on Provo and (more importantly) used their all-inclusive dive package? Tell me what you think, if you ever have.

My wife and I stayed just down the beach from Beaches 7 months ago. We had our arrangements made with Fifi at Caicos Adventures. We were picked up each morning by Fifi and we continued on to the Beaches Resort. We had three groups of people diving with us from Beaches resort. Those that were staying at Beaches told tales of woes as far as the diving went with Beaches. They did seem very content with the rest of the operation, but complained heavily about the dive op. The place looks nice. The divers were very very happy with Caicos Adventures. That's about all I can tell you.

Regards,
Caymaniac:boom:

Thanks for the response. I have heard similar things from others. I think what I may do is take advantage of the free dives at Beaches, and then schedule a number of other dive at other times with Fife. Everyone raves about his operation.

I stayed at Beaches in T&C, and had a blast at the resort, but the diving was 'cattle herding'. I would not recomend them for the diving. Hope that you have fun!!
- A J

Forget about Beaches. They are herders at best. If you are going to do a limited number of dives with Fifi (the best on the island) make sure you go on Thursday. He does a three tank to French Cay that you must not miss. It is consistently the best diving I have ever done. Best boat, best operator, best food, best divemasters, best diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom