SuperWing Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Siilverback

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I seen on an On-line retailer selling a Dive Rite wing labeled the Super One Wing and another called the Super Wing. I have seen the SuperWing before. I am unsure of the one listed as the Super One Wing. Both have the same description except that the SuperWing is listed with 77 lbs. lift and the Super One Wing 84 lbs. of lift. Both are listed as have double bladders. There is a huge difference in price. Can anyone tell me if there is a difference or is the website description wrong? By the way the website was Leisurepro. Any info would be appreciated.:confused:

I seen on an On-line retailer selling a Dive Rite wing labeled the Super One Wing and another called the Super Wing. I have seen the SuperWing before. I am unsure of the one listed as the Super One Wing. Both have the same description except that the SuperWing is listed with 77 lbs. lift and the Super One Wing 84 lbs. of lift. Both are listed as have double bladders. There is a huge difference in price. Can anyone tell me if there is a difference or is the website description wrong? By the way the website was Leisurepro. Any info would be appreciated.:confused:

Hey Cigami,

The wings you are looking at on Leisurepro are both Super Wings (not Super ONE Wings). The Super ONE Wing is only available by special order and is a single-bladder, rather than dual-bladder wing.

As for Leisurepro's product description and descrepancy in lift, I cannot comment to that. Leisurepro is not an authorized dealer for Dive Rite. Their product is bought through diverters and opportunists such as defunct dive stores and there is no telling how old the product is and/or what has been altered on it. Please know that any purchases from Leisurepro are not covered by our warranty. Purchase at your own risk. SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Registration

If you are looking for a Dive Rite Super Wing and wish to know the lift and technical specs, here is a link to our website: SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - Wings

Any of our authorized dealers will be able to get you a brand-new, warrantied Super Wing: Dry Suit, Regulator, BCD, Dive Lights, Rebreather: Dive Rite Dealers

Hope this helps,
Kathleen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom