Southern Red Sea Luxury Liveaboard w/Int. Air-Only $3,100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divepix

Reaction score
Join us on the Emperor Serenity to the Southern Red Sea. We have 9 of 20 spots left on the boat for the Simply Magnificent itinerary.
Itinerary:
Sept. 22- Depart New York (JFK)
Sept. 23 - Arrive Cairo. 1/2 day free for touring.
Sept. 24 - Air and bus transfer to liveaboard
Sept. 24-Oct. 1 - 7 night dive liveaboard trip
Oct. 1 - Air and bus transfer back to Cairo
Oct. 2 - Full day touring of Cairo
Oct. 3 - Depart Cairo for JFK. Return in time for connecting flights to home city.
Oct. 3-9 - Optional add-on hosted land tour week w/ Nile cruise. Add $1,500.
Dive Package Price: $3,100
Includes: Air from JFK (inexpensive add-ons from other cities available), 3 nights Cairo hotel, full day touring Cairo, 7 night liveaboard w/diving and all meals, domestic transfers in Egypt to liveaboard.
Great group of divers signed up and trip hosted by 18 year PADI professional and Photo Pro. Go to www.mtss.net for more info on this and other trips.

The trip looks good but your link does not work!

Yes, thank you. I just found out today the link wasn't working. Here is the correct one for the full dive /land tour. Note price in forum is less. Click here.
Here is link for all MTSS trips. Click here.

Me & the wife are very interested in this trip. Do I just call the shop or should i talk to you.
If so send me your phone number.

We have 7 spots left on the Emperor Serenity (the best boat in the fleet-Platinum class) for Sept. 22-Oct. 3 for the Southern Red Sea (Daedalus / Zabargad / Rocky Island / St. John /Ephinstone).
This trip is a steal at only $3,100 INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL AIR FROM JFK!

Optional full week land tour in Egypt from Oct. 3-9 for only $1,500 more. Includes Cairo touring, Luxor touring and 3 night Nile cruise.

Can't read the black on navy blue on the web site.

It needs fixed!

I agree. The admin site provider had a virus that affected our website and ability to make changes. We are in the process of building a new admin site, but are not finished. In the meantime, we cannot edit our site.
If anyone is interested in this trip, we have plenty of info that can be read that I can send the interested party.
Thank you for your response.

I can't financially swing this trip - kids in college - but have bookmarked your site for the future.

I am 99% sure that I will be doing a trip with your shop in the future. Just need to get the college thing out of the way!

I can't financially swing this trip - kids in college - but have bookmarked your site for the future.

I am 99% sure that I will be doing a trip with your shop in the future. Just need to get the college thing out of the way!

I understand. Just got back from my son's graduation from U. of Tennessee. Got another son graduating from HS this month.
Love to have you join us in the future.

Still a few spots left on this trip:
-- Worldclass liveaboard and diving
-- Incredible sightseeing in Cairo
-- Optional add-on land tour
-- GREAT PRICE includes r/t international air from JFK
-- Fun group to travel with

Back
Top Bottom