West Palm Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skeeter1097

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This weekend Barry and I had two of the best ever dives in West Palm Beach, Fl.
The water was 74 and the drift was nil to .05. Vis was 80 to 100. It was slow and soft you might say.
River walk was in 3 pic es, close together and one piece was a towel 4 or 5 levels high. Covered with life, fish, 3 greenness walking around. Just a dive you looked around and never left the wreck. Air was getting low so had to go. 91 ft, 43 min.
Princes Ann was the next. They are very close to each other. Drooped down you could see the wreck as soon as you hit the water. we drooped on the suite striate and slow. You tuck it all in as you came down on it. Barry landed first and was great-ed by a Bull shark, 10 ft and 5 ft away. Look said hello and moved away watched from a distance for a way-el and was goon. Again the vis was grate and the life every Ware. we saw a Goliath Grouper that was as big as a VW BUG. 1000 lbs Again we needed more air and had to go. 93 ft 38 min. The dives where the best.

Glad to hear you had some good dives. I dove the Riverwalk on Saturday as well and it was awesome. Vis was great, water was warm and no current. I have dove there several times but never with no current. It was cool to have time to explore.
Vis was about as good as have seen it. Hopefully it stays that way for a while.

Glad to hear you had a great time. I'm just sorry I was unable to get down there this past weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom