Come dive Boynton Beach, FL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nillt

Reaction score
Paradise is closer then you think!

The Holiday Inn Express Boynton Beach, Florida
offers the ideal accommodations for divers!

As one of the top dive destinations in the world, Palm Beach County offers something special for divers of all levels. Beginning divers and snorkelers will enjoy exploring the warm waters just off the coast full of coral and tropical fish. Wreck divers can choose from dozens of sunken vessels. Divers will marvel at the unique undersea wonders like the world famous Lemon Sharks at Captain Kurle’s Reef, Loggerhead Reef, Budweiser Bar and Boynton Ledge.

Our dive packages are customized for each dive group – large or small. Please call Toni Nill at 561.734.9100 for details. The Holiday Inn Express package includes a welcome Boynton Beach bag, our express start breakfast bar, a manager’s reception nightly, complimentary high speed wireless internet access, 24 hour fitness center & free local calls.

The waters off our coastline are one of Palm Beach County’s
greatest treasures. We hope you enjoy exploring them!!

Holiday Inn Express
480 W. Boynton Beach Blvd.
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
561.734.9100/1.800.271.6540
Holiday Inn Express, South Palm Beach County I-95

It was great meeting with you the other day, and thanks for taking me up on my suggestion to post here. I think you are less than ten minutes from the Two Georges Marina and I know you already have a working relationship with most of the boats there!

Welcome Nillt!

I hope to get to Florida more often to do some diving! I'll keep you in mind!

Welcome to Scubaboard Toni.

What's the best way to find out the specifics on the package deals?? Could you post some examples??
Hi Brian-
I am putting the finishing touches on our dive package! As soon as it is done - I will post it but in the mean time - I would love to provide you with what ever info you need. Could you let me know what you are looking to do and I can get you that info right away.
Toni

Welcome to Scubaboard Toni.

What's the best way to find out the specifics on the package deals?? Could you post some examples??
Hi Brian -
Are you coming to Boynton Beach in May? Where are you staying?
Toni

Brian's a local.... tho sometimes Weston is considered another planet sometimes...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom