PG Dive phone disconnected?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bennsarrow

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anybody have any info on PG Dive? Their phone has been disconnected, though I haven't had a chance to run over during normal hours to see what's up. Paul, you still there?

Sean

When did you call? I rang them a few days ago with no problem. And they had a huge BBQ at the shop last night (was a lot of fun), so it's not like they aren't around.

I was there yesterday.

I just noticed they have a new online shop site too, cool.

(May I request an introductory P-valve sale for girls *winkwinknudgenudge*)

Were still here :D, the line was down for part of yesterday. As Chris said we had about 30 people at the store last night for a BBQ..If anybody is interested we are having another party next week on April 30th at 7:00 PM, Jerry Shine Author of a "A Shore Diving Guide to New England" is going to be here.

Who makes the womens P-Valve, we had a customer asking about it last night.

Paul

:D

I figured it must be something like that. I was just in over the weekend. Hope you had a nice BBQ.

Sean

Who makes the womens P-Valve, we had a customer asking about it last night.

Paul

Paul, Mer wrote up a nice review on TDS, so you might want to contact her for details. Of the local ladies, she'd probably have the best info.

Jerry Shine is coming in tonight at 6:30 to talk about local shore diving. Stop by if your in the area.

Back
Top Bottom