It's your Thursday 4/24 weight cheerleader again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NancyLynn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Thursday rolls around once again. How's everyone doing?

:wave-smil

I'm just holding steady (same weight as last week). Since I've within my long term my long term target range (125-130) it doesn't bother me so much. I'll get to the bottom end eventually.

Starting weight: 95,0 kg / 210 lbs (April 24, 2008)
Target weight: 75,0 kg / 165 lbs

Let the fat massacre begin! Again!

I am up 1/2 a pound this week but I am not surprised as I kind of "let myself go" (within reason) this past weekend. Am sick again too so I am pretty certain that the exercise will be non-existent to low-key for the weekend. Darn it.

........ and I was meant to go diving. :(

I'm too cheap to buy a digital scale and, compared to the doctor's office, I'm pretty sure my scale is 5 lbs low. I've reset the "0" on it to add a few lbs and, since the needle wavers a bit and it's an exercise in guestimation... I think I'm down to 157 (from the 160-163 where I've been stuck up until now...).

Go, team, go!

I am still the same, 224 and glad to be there after being sick with a cold and unable to do any exercise!

Great work everyone, keep it up!

Let the fat massacre begin! Again!

Yay! Gotta start somewhere. Good Luck!

Am sick again too so I am pretty certain that the exercise will be non-existent to low-key for the weekend.:(

I am still the same, 224 and glad to be there after being sick with a cold and unable to do any exercise!

So... you guys know each other??

I've reset the "0" on it to add a few lbs and, since the needle wavers a bit and it's an exercise in guestimation...

Been there, done that - for 46 lbs. Finally broke down and spent my Amazon dollars on a fancy-schmancy digital with BMI, hydration, and calories to maintain weight. It's more objectively accurate on weight - but the other did just fine for comparing from one.

Keep it up!

im here im here.... and IM FOCUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

started a 8week fat chick focus thing with my trainer.. weekly weighins (monday 6am) :shocked:

im doing the best i can... SIX days without chocolate

I .....I am getting on the scale today for the first time in ages and I'll go from there :)

im here for you Alcina... it could be ugly (i speak from experience) but to start moving forward you need to stop lying to yourself

go on sweetie.. you can do it, one foot at a time :hugs:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom