Mares M1 Wrist Comp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tnk120184

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the Mares M1 wrist mount computer? Bought one new in the box this weekend from a LDS for $199. Good buy? Good equipment?

You paid much less than I did for mine...

I also bought the ineterface with it...very cool!

Haven't had the chance to dive mine yet. But the setup on it was easy as hell (as long as you read the manual). And the reviews that I have read have been very positive.

I have the Mares MC1 computer and I am very happy with it. Low cost but a lot of info for the price. It also works on the conservative side which keeps you safer in the dive profile. Check out this website for an additional review.

http://www.diveoz.com.au/gear_reviews/display_review.asp?rid=22

I think you will be very happy with your purchase. I chose the MC1 because I use a Citizen Hyper Aqualand dive warch on my wrist as a backup.

Enjoy.

:mean:

Scuba Diver magazine gave it a Tester's Choice designation I think. Although they said it's the same basic unit as the Dacor which is cheaper and as better graphics on the screen.

Do Anyone knows how to change the Mares M1 wrist strap? I alreary have the rubber straps, but can't figure out how remove the pins. It does not seems to be like regular wrist watch pins.

Back
Top Bottom