The most luxurious dive computer ever built

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnny_bravo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Price is $3,000 for the steel version, and $46,000 if you want one in gold (and the watch is $5,000):

Linde Werdelin • Sea Instrument

Anyone thinking of getting this :coffee:

Cheers.

-J.-

I just checked the link and read "why it is useful". they admit that it does not protect you from sharks. disappointing for an $8,000 instrument. i guess i'll pass.

Gee....I really would think about it...but it doesn't appear to do nitrox....let alone trimix. Guess I will just have to go without.

But you know...someone is going to probably buy one of those things :doh:

Egads! If their device has the readablity of their web site (dark gray font on black) then I'll pass on it.
Reminds me of the Lexus ads.
" The Sea Instrument continuously records all the data during each dive enabling friends and family to share the excitement of the dive."
Oh yeah.. my friends and family will all sit around as I entertain them with my dive profile.. I think I'll try that with my Aeris.:rofl3:

Not air integrated either. Too bad.

Did you see this:

Linde Werdelin

Cheers.

-J.-

And after reading that I am wondering is it really even a computer? Looks like nothing more than a fancy bottom timer. Didn't see anything about tracking time, computing NDL limits, etc. Don't know why we are even debating this....paying that much for a "computer" is as close to lunacy as I could imagine. For that money I would buy a Liquidvision X1 with all the bells and whistles and be able to take a couple of dive trips with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom