Suunto Vyper nitrox mode

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slammed2000

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
my wife recently aquired a suunto vyper and we just got certified for nitrox. we want to go try out our new knowledge and where trying to figure out how to put it into nitrox mode and can't seem to figure it out according to the book. can anyone help.

thanks

It's really easy to use. Just go to the Nitrox page in the manual and follow the directions. It's pretty intuitive after you do it once.

Don't forget to set it to Nitrox and the correct percentage right before each dive. It reverts back to 21% after a couple hours or so.

Great computer, I have it too. You'll really like it after you get the hang of it.

My suggestion is to change the computer into Nitrox mode and leave it as the default. You can set it to 21% and will not have to worry about changing modes again.

Also remember you cant change to/from air,nitrox or gauge modes if you've recently dived so id echo the above advice - leave it on "Nitrox" setting and its default 21% for your air dives rather than putting it back to air

Back
Top Bottom