Uwatec SmartTRACK software help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whitemww

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Can anyone explain to me what the various graphs and panels are on the right side of the dive screen? The help files are useless.

Thanks!

Hi:

Will do my best, but I am not an expert. Also, I moved to a Galileo from a Smart Tec earlier this year. The software version I am using is 2.0100.

The first graphic is the main screen of your unit. You can move through your dive profile to the left and the graph will show the computer readings at that point in your dive. It is possible to set "book marks" during the dive for future reference. I find this quite useful.

The next set of bar graphs show nitrogen tissue loading in two compartments each for central nervous system (CNS), skin, muscle, and bone (ZH-LH ADT algorithm). Once again, they show tissue on gassing (red) and off gassing (green) during the dive. These graphs also appear on the computer. These are the basis for your remaining bottom time and no stop calculations.

The bottom set of graphs include three bars and a circle. I believe the first two bars pertain more to tec diving (micro bubble formation), and the third shows work load (breathing pattern) or heart (for the Galileo) indicators. This, and the corresponding workload/heart indicators on the dive profile are also quite useful to me. I believe the circle gauge expresses workload as a percent of the first two minutes of each dive, and heart as a percent of normal rate that is learned over time (Galileo).

Hope this helps get you started. Hopefully the technical experts out there can do a much more thorough and accurate job of explaining the graphs. You can also e-mail UWATEC at SCUBAPRO UWATEC | Deep Down You Want the Best directly if you have questions.

Good Luck,

Dan

Thanks, Dan. That's exactly what I wanted to know.

Morgan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom