SeaSoft BCDs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saylke

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I are shopping around for our first BCDs and have looked at SeaSoft's website a bit and are interested in them because of the supposed great adjustability. Can some of you give me some reviews of their Pro or Sealion BCs?

Thanks

the work great especially for growing kids. i purchased them on my last job for our rental fleet so we would not need so many different sizes. they have lots of nice features included that you dont always find included as standard on other bcs.

just my $0.02 worth

I have not dove one but tried one on in a LDS. Interesting concept. Looked pretty well built. I think it would be good for a kid.

Not sure about the bcd but i recently purchased the seasoft weight harness. Dove it today and all i can say is " I REALLY wish I wouldv'e bought it sooner" . Its everythng I expected and more. Much better than a belt but i also have some weight in my bcd.

Back
Top Bottom