run time error

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

truck1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just recently got a rebuilt react pro after my original had the back light go out. When I hooked up the new one to download after my dives this week end, I started to experience issues with the downloads. First it took a few tries to get it to download properly. then after it downloaded under the new id number, it only had the 2 dives I did on that computer not the original. When I went to the pull down to see the other computer info I got a run time error 383 and a message that says text is read only and the whole prgram shuts down.

Any suggestions?

Truck1,

I got an email back from the software engineer this afternoon. Please try and download the newest version of the ReAct Pro Software. It is available at Welcome to Genesis Scuba!

This should resolve all issues. If it doesn't please let me know.

Thanks,

Genesis Scuba

Will this wipe out the memory of the dives I have saved to the program?

In order to maintain the log.

Please do the following.

1. Create a new folder called "ReactPro_Backup" then copy all files from \ReactPro folder to this folder

2. Just install GCI 2.x

3. Run GCI 2.x. You can download dive data again from your ReactPro; otherwise follow step 4-6

4. If you want to import your old data back, select import dive data then browse to the ReactPro_Backup folder and look for .mdb file

5. Select the person name that you want to import (i.e. Bob)

6. After import complete, select Log Book/Open Log and select the log file name (ie. Bob.dlg)

when I tried to import my dives from the saved backup file, I get an error message saying error imorting location 6

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom