Night dive 5/2 (Friday) w/ UWExplorer to the Castor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops

Blacklight Poster
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have two friends coming down tomorrow and we're doing four days of diving with ScubaKevDM on UWExplorer.

On Friday at noon, we're going out to dive the Castor and the Captain Tony. We'll come back in for dinner and then we're diving the Castor and our choice for the second location as a night dive.

For the afternoon trip, it will be TecTerri, my two friends, and me leaving two spots open.

For the evening, it'll be my two friends and me, leaving three spots open.

Conditions look good with moderate seas and expected good viz as a result of the easterly wind.

If anyone is interested, please call Kevin at 561-577-3326 or you can also book directly from his website listed above.

There's also one or two spots open for all the trips on Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday
if you're interested.

The night dive is almost tempting enough to blow off installing appliances and kitchen shelving tonight. Thank God I'm on a strict low-fun diet and thus able to resist frivolous diversions like this.

The night dive is almost tempting enough to blow off installing appliances and kitchen shelving tonight. Thank God I'm on a strict low-fun diet and thus able to resist frivolous diversions like this.

I just double checked Kevin's schedule and it now shows there's TWO spots open tonight. If you took Mrs. Winters, I have no doubt the appliances and shelving would wait until tomorrow. :wink:

She doesn't like diving wrecks and night diving.
And, if I waited until tomorrow, that would cut into my all-weekend all-painting extravaganza.
I thought A LOT about going diving, but this construction thing is now going into the --->5th month and I want to get 'er done.
One of these days.
You ever go shooting at Markham Park? I was down there a few weeks ago for the first time, and when the range guys weren't looking, we lobbed rounds at your house since I had preplotted the azimuth and we could only pray for range. Once they found out what we were doing and to whom we were directing fire, everyone swung around and joined in.
There's a lady 382 yards from your house on a bearing of 009 degrees magnetic who saw her poodle disappear in front of her eyes that night. Wasn't us though...

He already answered that question, by trying to shoot up your house.:D

Well, I was figuring if they're all gone, I'd drop off another 100 of them on my way to Boynton in the morning. :11:
I got a great $79 deal on 100 Norwegian Wharf rats, they're as big as a cat.

The rodent infestation is a funny thing. It seems to occur only on I-95, originates in Weston, and only when there are dives in Palm Beach county. After the dives are over, the rodents seems to just disappear back down south.
I axed Alanis Morissette two doors over what she thought about this, and all she could say was, "Isn't it amazing?"
When I was overseas, I never did ever eat rat meat. I had monkey, dog, maybe a cat or two...well, probably not cat since they had no meat on them, iguana, and all sorts of critters. Maybe I gotta stop off in Weston and go to Ruth's Chris Rat House?
Hope the dives went well. A bottle of Captain Jerry's rum made a port call here after appliance time, and we're catching up on old times. Life is good.
Onespeed and Brian - I want to do that rope climbing stuff over at Tigertail by Bass Pro Shops and Divers Direct, then go dive Tenneco at night on Todd's boat. Maybe a port call or two after the dive. We need 8 stalwart people for the course.
How bad's that sound?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom