Old independent doubles hardware

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

booth22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time tracking down a picture/info on a set-up DR used to offer for independent doubles. It was essentially two STAs (and cam straps) back to back with a bolt kit holding it all together. I know DR now has the remoras system, but the older one seems like it would work just as well, and is probably cheaper... Anyone know what I'm referring to, or where to find one?

I'm having a hard time tracking down a picture/info on a set-up DR used to offer for independent doubles. It was essentially two STAs (and cam straps) back to back with a bolt kit holding it all together. I know DR now has the remoras system, but the older one seems like it would work just as well, and is probably cheaper... Anyone know what I'm referring to, or where to find one?

Hi there,

We no longer sell that independent doubles configuration, but we do have our Remora system on sale right now. The nice thing about the Remora is that it is lighter weight and super-sturdy. I was surprised how well it holds independent doubles when we used them in Mexico last year.

Hope that helps a little,
Kathleen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom