Jacksonville Area Meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cinder4320

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Last months meeting was great. Lets do it again!! Any suggestions on date and time? Sneakers (Baymeadows and 9A) worked well last month. Do we want to mix it up or head back there?

Thursdays are the only day I'm out. Tuesday or Wednesday seems to work well.

Miranda

Tuesday works ok for me, and is a go for PalatkaBoy (who oddly enough, does not live in Palatka...) so my vote is for that. I think the location was good and not nearly as crowded.

How about Tues the 13th @ 7pm @ Sneakers?

Tues. the 13th at 7 at Sneakers sounds great for me and Tim is in too. We'll have Bonaire pics!!!

Miranda

Tuesday works ok for me, and is a go for PalatkaBoy (who oddly enough, does not live in Palatka...) so my vote is for that. I think the location was good and not nearly as crowded.

How about Tues the 13th @ 7pm @ Sneakers?

The 13th works for me as well. And on the side note of my user name, at least I used to live there (1967 - 1983), :D.

Hey gang!!
I will plan to be there on the 13th. I talked to NetDoc at OceanFest 2008 in Ft. Lauderdale about getting our own J'ville forum and he said he would be happy to set that up; just PM him with a name.... so... be thinking about a good name for our forum.

"Jaxoffshore divers" is probably not in the running.... :rofl3:

Hey gang!!
I will plan to be there on the 13th. I talked to NetDoc at OceanFest 2008 in Ft. Lauderdale about getting our own J'ville forum and he said he would be happy to set that up; just PM him with a name.... so... be thinking about a good name for our forum.

"Jaxoffshore divers" is probably not in the running.... :rofl3:

Tuesday night?? I hate to bring this up, cause you KNOW I'm jealous, but are you returning from Saba on Monday or Tuesday? If it's Tuesday are you still going to make the meeting. And if you are ... are you bringing your laptop so we can see pics?

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom