Citizen 20th Anniversary Aqualand Eco-Drive Edition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

travelpro

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone use this? I'm looking to buy this or the Mares Nemo Excel. I really like the styles of these two.

I'm just a vaction diver and new to diving.

I've seen the other posts about what people use and curious nobody mentioned these.

I have one, it is a great watch.
It does depth, dive time and temp. It also tracks surface intervals.

I have one too. I bought it in the middle of a trip to St Lucia at a duty free shop and used it the rest of my trip in addition to my computer. I am still not sure the reason for a dive watch in addition to a computer (other than a backup timer) but if nothing else, the styling is cool.

I think the best thing about it is now that I am once again dry docked, I can scroll through the dive log and reminisce about each particular dive stored in the watch.

I dive the Oceanic Pro Plus 2 A/I computer, but have the Aqualand as my back up....it's a great dive watch and I enjoy the download, very easy.

Canjuncru, I didn't realize there was a download feature.

Does the connection and software come with it or is that a separate item?

Thanks!

I have one I bought on a cruiseship. I like the style and seems to keep excellent time. I also have a Sunnto Mosquito and a air intergrated type computer.

Anyone use this? I'm looking to buy this or the Mares Nemo Excel. I really like the styles of these two.

I'm just a vaction diver and new to diving.

I've seen the other posts about what people use and curious nobody mentioned these.

Don't know why I bought one but I did, just had to have it... Why I have no idea as I use a wrist mounted Sunnto Vyper and an AI Sunnto Cobra on all dives.

It is a pretty cool looking unit though. :):):)

Sometimes the biggest quandry for those into this kind of thing is that most of us are limited to two arms. When one has four or five computers, watches, and the occasional compass, it's hard to find places for more than a few of them.

Back
Top Bottom