Thursday 1st May weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
woohoooo - its thursday, its thursday!!!

so who is excited and can share what they have achieved over the past week

me - im DOWN - im finally DOWN on the scales

my trainer is doing a fat chicks focus group for 8 weeks and im FINALLY back on the fitness wagon, keeping a food diary, no snacking and (standing up) ive been chocolate free for almost 2 weeks now :multi:

so wooohooo - im very very excited and looking forward to my mondays weighin

so how is everyone else doing???

woohoooo - its thursday, its thursday!!!

so who is excited and can share what they have achieved over the past week

me - im DOWN - im finally DOWN on the scales

Yay! Congratulations :balloon

- and I'm excited someone else started the thread this week!:bounce::bounce:

Holding steady for another week. No big surprise. I'm close enough to my ultimate goal that the differential between what I need to eat to lose at a reasonable rate v. maintain is pretty small. I'll probably drop the last 4 lbs over a month or so.

Whoo hooo for you Lorraine. You have always been my inspiration. Glad to hear you're back on track. (Man, I am longing to visit Oz again but it won't be for a while:()

So, I am down 1 lb this week and believe me, I worked really hard for that loss. Food diary kept. Calories consumed kept to 1400 or under. Strength training and intervals 4-5 times a week. I am NOT looking forward to a party on Sat. I don't want to undo everything I worked so hard for for weeks in one day. But right now, I am feeling confident I can not pig out. I will avoid any chips and stuff like that, and honestly, my friend is not that good of a cook that I have to worry about overeating what she prepares.:rofl3:I do have to watch the alcohol consumption though.

And I have some really good news. For the first time, I could zip up this hoodie that one of my son's skinny girlfriends left at my house and never retrieved so I kept it. I used to not be able to zip it over my fat hips, but the other night I wore it out, got cold, and to my surprise, I could zip it!! Not only that, I am beginning to see my collar bones. How cool is that??

And I have some really good news. For the first time, I could zip up this hoodie that one of my son's skinny girlfriends left at my house and never retrieved so I kept it. I used to not be able to zip it over my fat hips, but the other night I wore it out, got cold, and to my surprise, I could zip it!! Not only that, I am beginning to see my collar bones. How cool is that??

That's awesome. Congrats!!!

Everyone is doing so well, putting my bad habits to shame. I was sick last week and posted a slight gain. The cold continues - Day 8 and I haven't really been on the wagon with respects to eating really well, planning and cooking, exercising, etc. I have, however, tried to make decent decisions although when you are sick, you kind of eat whatever you really feel like eating since nothing sounds good.

Well, somehow I have managed to remove 2.6 pounds since the last weeks weigh in. Not sure how, unless coughing and blowing your nose burns a ton of calories. Now I have to struggle to join you all on the good health wagon.

Wish me luck.

I am down 2 pounds this week to 222. Golf has started and so have the 5 mile walks :)

Great work everyone, and Almity, how can you stay off the chocolate?!?

<Eh> a little scale movement, nothing to make me go "woohoo" or anything.

But I'm eating well and moving at least a little every day. Sleeping better almost every night this week, so my body is appreciating the changes.

way to go Fairy! now if only one of his GF was a diver with a drysuit and a forgetful mind :wink:

and well done alcina... apparently we burn off calories while we are sleeping so that plus the peace of mind of getting a good night sleep is great news! :kiss:

ive snuck onto the scales for a peek but each time they give me something different! (they digital) so i have to wait till mondays official weighin on the old fashion trainer scales

I did weigh myself yesterday, I just didn't post- I made an automated email to remind myself to weigh. I wasn't too inspired by what I saw, though. I'm about the same- can't tell for sure because this scale is el cheapo. Today I think I'm a pound less, though. Which is surprising- I thought for sure I'd be up (I was bad on Wednesday, but I didn't feel too hot, so there's my excuse).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom