Oxycheq Mini STA or any other 2 piece STA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mangrovejack

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm after the Oxycheq Mini STA but of the sites I have tried (Scubatoys and Golem Gear), they want around the $60+ USD just to ship (via UPS) two the two tiny pieces of metal to Australia.

So does anyone know where I can get them or another 2 piece STA with reasonable shipping charges (using USPS for the cheapest rates)?

Thanks.

I'm after the Oxycheq Mini STA but of the sites I have tried (Scubatoys and Golem Gear), they want around the $60+ USD just to ship (via UPS) two the two tiny pieces of metal to Australia.

So does anyone know where I can get them or another 2 piece STA with reasonable shipping charges (using USPS for the cheapest rates)?

Thanks.

This is not an answer to your question but might I suggest you make them, they are not complex, just two small peices of bent steel with a hole in them. You will have a hard time finding a shop that will use USPS, I live in Japan and have the same problem with postage often the postage amount makes it not worth the trouble unless Im making a big order. Try contacting Scubatoys direct and talk to them, I get stuff from them time to time and $60 even for UPS seems steep given that its size and weight related. good luck.

I ship Canada Post over seas. I have the OxyCheq one piece (light weight) STA in stock. Check the website for the shipping quote if it seems high just e-mail me and I can do a manual check for a better shipping method. I'm currently out of the mini ones but will have them back in stock within a few weeks if your not in a rush.

Mat.

You can also check about getting them directly from Oxycheq. Or contact Patrick on the board.

We suggest that you contact one of our dealers for sales.

Br,

Dwain

Back
Top Bottom