GGD New Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Gary, I have good pictures from some of our trips like the Avocet, YDT's, Allen & Wallace liberty ships, 3 mile barge that I can think of. What would be the best way to send them to you? I remeber something about your email listed on your website is the best, but can I send multiple pictures? I guess I could send you a CD in the mail of the pictures if that would be ok.

Walter,
Where have You been Dude?
If You will e-mail me 3-4 select pictures at a time and not send them to large. Also put a discreption on each.
I'll make You a gallery.

Thanks so much Gary. I've been wanting to show my family the underwater pics of Cozumel. I took some with my camera but I didn't have an underwater camera. Your pics turned out beautiful. It really was an awesome trip :)

Walter,
Where have You been Dude?

I took four college classes, plus in the middle of my semester my work announced that they were opening up the Sgt. exams which is huge test. So needless to say I have been land locked working my butt off. My semester ends soon and then it is game on.....i'm starting to dry out.

I will start sending you some pics soon.

Decided to go ahead and just send them now. Your email should be full of pics. Now I just need to finish this semester so I can go out and make some more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom