Diving in Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

karishma

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone - my husband and i have completed our OW and are planning our first dive in Bali. Already planned stay and all in Nusa Dua. Any suggestions on diving operators we can use. Also read some threads that Nusa Penida has a lot of drift diving - which other places may be suitable for a day diving trip from Nusa Dua ? Appreciate your suggestions.

Hi and welcome to :sblogo:

SB1.jpg
sb2.gif

Suggestions...?
> complete your profile so we can better advise;
> check the geographic forum for the area;
> user our :search: My post #8 in this thread gives additional instructions on that one;
> make sure you have dive and trip insurance both as well as check State Dept and CDC advisories;
> each diver carries a SMB, signal mirror/DAN tag, dive light, storm whistle on every dive;
> hire a personal DM for the first day.

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

which other places may be suitable for a day diving trip from Nusa Dua ? Appreciate your suggestions.

I believe that there are day trips to Tulamben and the Liberty wreck on the north coast, though it's likely a long day affair. It's an excellent dive, with loads of marine life, and certainly worth doing.

You might look for a website -- I believe it is Kapel Selam -- that is for a Balinese diving club. It's a fine website, with lots of info on Bali dive sites(as well as other Indonesia sites).

Hi everyone - my husband and i have completed our OW and are planning our first dive in Bali. Already planned stay and all in Nusa Dua. Any suggestions on diving operators we can use. Also read some threads that Nusa Penida has a lot of drift diving - which other places may be suitable for a day diving trip from Nusa Dua ? Appreciate your suggestions.

Sorry to say that Nusa Pendia is really not for beginners. Better of with Candi Dasa, Tulamben, Mengjanan etc.

List of some good day trip operators,
http://www.scubali.com/index.html
Bali Diving, SCUBA Dive Bali Indonesia with AquaMarine Diving Bali
Bali Diving | PADI Internships Bali | PADI IDC Bali | Diving bali
Crystal Divers - Bali
Diving Bali with Bali Scuba. Bali diving trips, PADI courses and Nitrox.
just to name a few

Thanks a lot to everyone for the useful info and websites !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom