Restore backup of React Pro data

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kawaboy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The software asks if I want to backup my data but I can't find any method to restore this backed up data.

I wanted to transfer the data (in particular the comments in the dive memo) from my desktop PC to my laptop but could not do this.

I am also having some issues making the USB connection with the cable on my laptop. USB interface NOT FOUND error message. I am using v1.03.

Incidentally, I have followed the thread regarding the upgraded software but that seems to have dried up with no resolution of the availability of the latest software.

The dive computer works a treat for me with just over 50 dives on it.

Any comments are welcome.

Thanks

Joe

I have just d/loaded v2.0 Beta of the React Pro software. It looked like it was a big improvement over v1.03 in terms of features. (import/export data, restore backups, photos etc)

However....I couldn't get past the import dive data from previous version. I keep getting "Error importing data at location 3". When I give up and click on "Close", I get "Importing Dive Data in progress. Do you want to stop?"

That's as far as I've gotten...:(

BTW I'm running Windows XP.

Cheers

Joe

I received a PM regarding this importing problem from the Sherwood rep the day after I posted on May 6.

Thanks for the quick response.

He/she requested I send them the MDB file I was trying to import for de-bugging, which I did.

That's as far as it got. Is anyone else having the same issue with this v2.0?

Regards

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom