Lets go diving on Sunday 5/11/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Faris427

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I want to go diving next Sunday, you name the place as long as I can drive to it within 2 hours of Orlando and the price for the day is not anything too too pricey. I just want to go diving, I am open water cert so please keep that in mind :D

Let me know what you got in mind!

-Jeremy

Wish I could! That's actually my birthday, but I'll be out of town visiting the significant other. Hope you get good dives in!

No one out there in central florida wants to go open water diving sunday? :(

Keeping the price down is the hard part, when driving from Orlando

There is usly some one setting up a dive at Blue Springs of Alx Springs on the weekends.
It's only 5 - 10 $ and not a long drive

There are a couple of us diving the Sugar Barge and Spanish rocks in Bradenton on Saturday. Its just a tank of gas and some air......

I would love to go but my work schedule is tues to sat :(

so sunday or monday are my open days to dive...

I would love to go but my work schedule is tues to sat :(

so sunday or monday are my open days to dive...
I usually have Mondays and Thursdays off (although during the summer it might be M and F. (I work on Sundays so I don't get 4 day weekends). post or pm me when you can go. A/C guy is coming this Monday, so I'm on lock down until he leaves.

Cool, well I pretty much would go diving every day if I could afford, so whatever day works best for you that is on sunday or monday is fine with me as long as I got the cash (I am currently a master's student and will be starting my DVM in the fall at UF so I dont have a ton of cash to spend...not to mention I just got married in March :D )

-J

My wife and I are diving Spanish Rock (Bradenton Beach) Sunday. I belive there are some from the board going as well. Im up for a dive on Monday as well.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom