It's official!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats! I did Cave with David in December 2001. He's a great instructor and a really good guy.

You will work hard, but it's sooo worth it.

If you have any questions about the class with him, drop me an email or PM.

Best of luck.

Pat

I talked to him the other day on the phone and he didn't have any Cave I spots open. You lucky ****! I had my DIR-F with him and he was great. BTW, let me know how it goes as that my Cave I class is July 1st with Tyler.

Mark3397,

You will have a great time with Tyler. He's also a good guy. The class is alot of fun, and I didn't think it was as hard as everyone makes it out to be. I have my cave 2 class with him starting July 7.

Good luck in your class.

Stacey

PA/NJdiver once bubbled...
Mark3397,

The class is alot of fun, and I didn't think it was as hard as everyone makes it out to be.
Good luck in your class.

Stacey

I agree. Cave training was fun and I think I am a better diver now but I didn't find it hard. The one thing I will point out though is that there are tougher cave dives out there than the ones you do in your class. Cave training is the beginning of learning to cave dive and the class alone doesn't make you a cave diver.

I agree. Cave training was fun and I think I am a better diver now but I didn't find it hard. The one thing I will point out though is that there are tougher cave dives out there than the ones you do in your class. Cave training is the beginning of learning to cave dive and the class alone doesn't make you a cave diver

I agree with you. Before I decided to take the cave class, I did my share of searching and reading as many accounts of the class as I could. I wanted to know what to expect, but it turned out that I had made myself more nervous than I needed to be. Sort of like how many people post their accounts of the DIRF class and then everyone going to take the class gets all worked up over it.:wink:

Stacey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom