Thursday, already? Weight check-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NancyLynn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Same old, same old. Still hanging in there at 129 - waiting for the last 4 lbs to disappear. I'm hoping they go by the end of the month - we'll see.

How's everyone else doing?

157. Still. I suppose I need to cut down on my food intake- but I'm not eating THAT much. I guess all those little calories add up...

I'm not complaining about my 157. But I wish it would start to go down. It's getting a little depressing trying on my summer pants and realizing that ALL of them shrunk. Danged closet gnomes.

157. Still. I suppose I need to cut down on my food intake- but I'm not eating THAT much. I guess all those little calories add up...

I'm not complaining about my 157. But I wish it would start to go down. It's getting a little depressing trying on my summer pants and realizing that ALL of them shrunk. Danged closet gnomes.

The little calories do add up, but we also have to be careful to not cut our calories TOO low and wreck our metabolisms. I'm also trying to eat something every three to four hours, as the "experts" say that helps the metabolism stay steady, too.

Let's all have a great day!:D

There is nothing wrong with maintaining. Over the course of the year that I lost almost 45 pounds, there were times I would plateau and it would seem nothing helped. Then all of a sudden, the weight loss started again.

Big G, I found that the many meal strategy helped a lot in getting my metabolism working well, as was starting the day with a good breakfast.

I am please to say that I lost another pound this week, and I am now down to 221. Not my lowest I have been, but I am happy with that stabilization and now the continued weight loss over the last few weeks.

I lost 1 lb. It would have been 2 but for some reason my scale showed a lb. gain. I am not going to worry about it. Probably water because I'm not changing anything that has been working.

Well, that lb I mysteriously gained was gone today. TG for little miracle. :D

Have been working at losing since April 2007 - 77 pounds and counting (10 more to go - which will be the toughest). Lots of exercise and balanced diet are key... Hoping to dump the last ten lbs by August... Stay motivated all.

diverduchess, welcome!

It's an honour that your first post is in here (I'm just checking back in today unfortunately)

77 pounds in a year, that is great! The last 10 or so is a real hurdle. Good luck in getting there and let us know how it goes!

Back
Top Bottom