beuchat bc?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gavin Willis

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
does anyone know anything about the beuchat masterlift TEK bc?
i found it online here: https://www.123scuba.com/p-BEUCHAT-MASTERLIFT-TEK.html
the price looks pretty good for the features they listed, back inflate, weight integrate, 43 lbs lift in the size im lookin at....
but ive nevr heard of this brand..... wonderin.... is it reliable??
and the website said tht its good for cold water.... true claim?
just wonderin if theres neone out there whos used this bc before and could give me some advice, or knows some more about it...
thx

Probably a bit late to the party for this but...

I actually own a Masterlift TEK and found it to be a great BC. I love it!

Now, I have only used one other back inflate style BC - Scubapro KnightHawk. But IMO the Beuchat was much, much more comfortable in the water and the performance is pretty similar. The Beuchat has the edge as I much prefer its integrated weight system and trim weight was a real benefit for me (I'm a big unit and need a fair bit! :))

It also has a neat detachable cam band system making tank changes really easy. It is the first BC ive seen with this.

Quality-wise it is very well made. I have had no problems with it at all. Everything on it is high quality.

You've probably aready gone and bought your stuff by now...but thought I would leave this here for the next person. As always though I would suggest that you try these things before you buy!

I've been diving one since the late nineties. Wears like iron and has tons of lift(go easy on the button). Only thing I added was tank pockets for trim weights. You can't go wrong and for that price I wouldn't hesitate. Some may find it a bt heavy for travel.

Back
Top Bottom