FS: Bare Trilam HD Tech Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastBoyScout

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
For Sale:
Bare Trilam HD drysuit size stock XL with attached Soft Boot (neoprene sock). $600

The Lowdown:
I live in Indiana. It is VERY cold in Indiana below the second thermocline. Thus it was time to buy a drysuit. I went to my LDS as I was looking into the Bare Trilam HD and CDX2 suits. Both have the "tech" pattern where the torso extends so you can have greater mobility. Both were great suits. LDS sales guy recommended XL over L at that point (October '07, 210lbs 6'1"). I find a suit on Ebay, which was advertised as "like new" and "used once", size XL. Perfect. Bought suit. Suit became Christmas present from the parents. I "received" the suit in December '07. All lakes are frozen in Northeastern Indiana. I finally get the suit in the pool in late February '08 (175lbs). The fit is a little sloppy. The lakes are still frozen. April '08 (165lbs). Lakes thaw, time to get wet. Suit no longer fits at all. Didn't even get in the lake with it. It is still a great suit. I wish it fit me.

Condition:
Like new condition. Email/PM me for photos.

Payment:
I would prefer Paypal so both parties are protected. (you don't have to have a paypal account – ask if you don't understand or are unfamiliar)

Shipping:
Price includes shipment to addresses in continental US (I'll ship within 24 hours after payment).

Nervous?
If you're concerned about doing business with a stranger online, send me an email/PM and I will try to assuage your fears.

PM sent.

Greetings fellow hoosier! Your story sounds familiar on some points. I too purchased a dry suit and had to wait till Ice Out. But congratulations on the weight loss, I lost 25+ when I started scuba diving. I still have 10 to go. The awesome thing is how the LG DS will fit! I have a Bare Tech Dry DS, it is a 07 model with the standard leg gaiters and it rocks. Don't miss a beat, get the new DS on order. I just ordered one for my wife last monday it takes a while so get it rolling now. Good luck and if you need a recommendation for a LDS let me know. CamG Keep diving ....keep training....keep learning!

Suit is still available.

Already purchased another Bare in a MedTall. Fits like a cave cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom